Brief Skills InfoAlin is proud to have developed a global mindset while remaining simple and honest in his approach to be able to successfully navigate in an increasingly and complex multicultural world.
He is now pivoting his broad international experience and skill set in project management from the energy sector to other industries that are undergoing digital transformation. It was then natural for him to upskill into IT Project Management through the Edge Up Program Edge Up where he obtained an IT Project Management Certificate from University of Calgary – Continuing Education Program, Conted, ICTC, Calgary Economic Development, and the Riipen Capstone Project. He is at the forefront of technological knowledge contributing and combining his natural style of building relationships which focus on motivating and inspiring team members. A glimpse into past achievements include:
- Strategically implemented operations and processes effectively grow company operations from 45 – 70 countries
- Led 300+ successful energy projects and consistently saved 10 – 15% in operating costs while increasing asset value
- Inspired and led culturally diverse teams as well as internal and external stakeholders throughout the change process, by motivating, coaching, listening, and empowering on a consistent basis
- Artfully negotiated consultancy & commercial contracts which led to an increase of profitability by 15%
- Successfully performed market analysis for conceptualization, planning, building, and executing business plans
- Skillfully Implemented change and risk management strategies to optimize operations and processes