Brief Skills InfoRob has broad skills in project management, joint venture commercial, energy engineering, and now expanding experience to IT project management. My passion includes inspiring teams through creativity & prioritized focus to achieve business value-add goals.
Rob has always been driven to organize, prioritize and quickly get the most important things done first, and done well. That sense of great accomplishment brings him joy.
** Jumping up to a whiteboard to facilitate a group on creative alternatives, six-thinking hats, or mind maps are like a double shot of Nespresso Ristretto to Rob.
** Double stars on potential huge business value-add strategic alternatives are like winning the lotto max.
His career began after a mechanical engineering degree from University of Alberta, then energy positions across a wide range. MBA degree was earned while overseas working for Saudi Aramco.
Rob’s skills and experience include:
* Led project control group, achieving improved project efficiency with top safety records
* Improved team performance with motivation, listening, coaching and empowering
* Developed global mindset from multi-cultural diverse teamwork experience in Canada, US and overseas
* Negotiated commercial joint venture projects to positive win-win resolution
* Maintained quality stakeholder relationships, and change and risk management, to achieve successful projects
* Agile Scrum project teams
Rob is excited to apply these business & team skills to IT project management, commercial and business success